Are you looking for a job that allows you to stay at home and earn money at the same time? Color Street allows you the opportunity to do just that. Today I’m going to share with you my story about becoming a Color Street stylist and how you can join Color Street and start your journey as well. If you’ve never heard of Color Street Nail Polish you can read more about it here
How I became A Color Street Stylist
I was first introduced to Color Street by a previous co-worker. She started posting sharing photos of her amazing manicures and I was intrigued that she was able to have amazing nails all the time. She offered to send me a sample and I quickly accepted her offer. I’m a busy mom of two little girls, so the thought of being able to have a salon-quality manicure in minutes blew my mind. As much as I would love to go to a nail salon every 2 weeks for self-care, I just don’t have the time. I mean how many of us really do?
As soon as I tried the sample I became hooked! Soon after I decided that if I’m going to be using it all the time I might as well get paid for it. The start-up cost is reasonable ($129. I spend more at a trip to Target lol) and I was able to quickly earn that back my first 2 months in business. Color Street allows me to have a salon-quality manicure in minutes with no heat or special tools. Plus they can last up to 14 days. Since joining Color Street I’ve been promoted 3 times, and I’m in the top 3% of the entire company! I’m not a direct sales guru. I just found a product I loved and shared it with my friends. If I can do it so can you
Join Color Street: 10 Stylist Perks
- Earn between 25%-35% commission on all sales
- Brand new company! Color Street Launched in June 2017
- FREE product
- Jumpstart Bonuses (potential to earn
up$600 in product credit and cash)
- Access to stylist only incentives (exclusive Nail Strips and swag that only be earned by Color Street independent stylist)
- Generous compensation plan
- No Inventory required- everything you need to get started is in your kit
- No Shipping of product (the company takes care of shipping directly to your customer)
- Unlimited income potential
- Circle of Excellence- earn up to $500 cash bonus and free jewelry
*With Color Street, you have the opportunity to earn income on the sale of
Color Street products. Your earning capacity depends on your
commitment, hard work, sacrifice, and business skills. Please see the income disclosure for more information
What comes in the Color Street Starter Kit?
- 13 full sets of nail strips
- 1 French, 2 Solid, 2 Glitter, 5 Design, 1 Pedicure, 2 Petite
- 72 testers
- 40 remover pads
- 100 nail prep pads
- 2 large nail files
- 2 nail buffers
- 60 mini files
- 50 cuticle sticks
- Tote bag
- 25 catalogs
- 25 opportunity brochures
- Road to Success
Join Color Street: 3 Simple Steps
- Go to Color Street Enrollment site
- Purchase your kit! The Color Street business starter kit is $129 and includes all of your business needs
- Celebrate! You’re now officially a Color Street Independent Stylist. Now is the time to get to work. Start planning your launch party. Make a list of friends and family that you can send samples too. Maybe even plan a live unboxing of your starter kit the day it arrives to really gain excitement around the product.
Join Color Street: FAQ’s
FAQ #1: How much do I have to sell to stay active with Color Street?
There are NO monthly minimums to remain active as a Color Street stylist. All that is required to remain active is to sell $300 in one calendar month over a 6 month period!
FAQ #2: What does it mean to BQ?
BQ stands for “Bonus Qualify”. A stylist who is BQ is one who sells $300 or more in Color Street product in one calendar month
FAQ #3 How do I make money with Color Street?
There are two ways to make money with Color Street. The first is through your personal sales and the second is through a team bonus. Any time you purchase or make a customer sell you will earn 25% commission. This commission rate can go up to 35% depending on your monthly sales. You do not have to sell a minimum amount to receive your commission. Any and all sales are eligible. Once you begin to build a team you will be eligible for a team bonus as long as you are a BQ stylist (have $300+ sales) in the month that the bonus is earned
FAQ #4 Are there any monthly fees?
Yes. As a Color Street stylist you will pay a monthly website fee of $9.99 a month. This fee is waived the month you enroll and your first full month as a stylist!!
FAQ #5 Are there any rewards for new stylists?
Yes! The company offers a very generous jumpstart program where you can earn up to $600 in product credit and cash! These incentives are based on sales and recruitment in your first 35, 65 and 95 days
Plus! We just launched the Circle of Excellence for 2020. This program allows you to earn up to a $500 each month. Plus, you’ll earn a charm bracelet to celebrate your success.
I’m so excited to go on this exciting journey with you and can’t wait to hear what goals you have for yourself!
Do you have any other questions about joining Color Street? I’d love to chat with you more. You can leave a message below or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org